Rent a beautiful sunny apartment 2 + 1 + L, 64 m², Plzen - Skvrnany, street Lábkova
We rent beautiful sunny flat 2 + 1 + L converted to 3 + 1 + L in the locality in Pilsen Skvrnany, Lábkova street. Flat with a total floor area of 64 m2 located on the 8th floor of the revitalized brick house. It consists of three rooms. One room features a desk, bed and wardrobe, second and third unequipped room from a loggia, a living wall and TV, kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator and dishwasher, a spacious hallway with storage, bathroom with toilet. Floors are covered with PVC, tiles and carpets. Parking available in front. Beautiful lucrative location full of greenery with beautiful views and all amenities – school, kindergarten, pharmacy, post office, playground etc. The edge of Pilsen guarantees peace. Nevertheless, in the city center in 12 minutes by public transport. Excellent transport links. Suitable for students
8 400 CZKper month
|Charges||+ Taxes and services|
|Usable area||64 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.