Luxurious, furnished, renovated apartment 4+kk (137 m²) for rent, Prague 3 - Vinohrady, Jiriho z Podebrad square, lift
Luxurious, furnished, renovated apartment 4+kk (137 m2) is located on the 4th floor of the brick house on Jiriho z Podebrad square, Prague 3 – Vinohrady. There are three bedrooms, bright living room, fully equipped kitchen is located in the spacious lobby, which is also a place for dining. Bathroom with shower, separate toilet. The apartment is equipped with designer furniture. Floating floors and tiles. The house is located on the square Jiriho z Podebrad. The apartment has beautiful views of the famous church by the architect J. Plecnik. Metro and trams just a few steps from the house.Lots of greenery around, park Riegrovy sady. All amenities: supermarket, excellent restaurants, kindergarten, elementary school and a nearby shopping center with a multiplex cinema. Twice a week farmers' markets.
69 800 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 CZK + el. and gas|
|Address||nám. Jiř. z Pod., Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||137 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.