Very nice house 4+kk for sale, 184m², garden, balcony, terrace, garage, Prague-East, Líbezníce, street Plukovníka Nováka
We sell a very nice house 4+kk, total area of 184 m², located in a quiet area of Prague-east, the municipality Líbeznice, street Plukovníka Nováka. This detached brick house is located on flat land with an area of 897 m² on the edge of the village with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. The ground floor consists of an entrance hall, pantry, toilet and a spacious living room, kitchenette and high quality bespoke kitchen fully equipped with appliances (cooker hood, ceramic hob, oven, microwave) with access to the outdoor terrace and the garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms (one with the entrance to the balcony) and bathroom with shower and bath. The house adjoins the garage with the workroom and additional outdoor parking space. The floors are floating floors and tiles. Heating provides gas boiler, which is positioned for security reasons in the garage. Commissioning took place in 2013. The village has all amenities: shops, doctors, school, kindergarten, police, post office, restaurant, gardening shop, library. Very good transport links – Líbeznice fall into the zone PID, Prague 5 km, metro C – Letňany 7 km. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
6 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Plukovníka Nováka, Líbeznice|
|Usable area||184 m²|
|Grounds area||897 m²|
|Garden||yes (516 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.