Sales of low-energy house 4 + kk, Plzeň - New Pub, Extreme Street
We sell storey low-energy house 4 + kk with a usable area of 136 m2 whose built-up area is 176 m2 with a beautiful garden with a total area of 870 m² in Pilsen New Tavern. The family house is beautifully situated on flat land at the end of Plzen close to nature. Connected to city sewer and all utilities. Canadian shingle roof. The layout is designed with an open kitchen and a living room with three interconnecting rooms (can be separated). The house includes a garage for one car. In the kitchen is a kitchen with appliances (dishwasher, gas stove, electric oven). The spacious bathroom has a beautiful corner bath with toilet, second toilet is located separately. On the floor is a floating floor and tiles. Underfloor heating. The living room is the entrance to the spacious terrace and garden overlooking the neosídleného free space. The windows are plastic five-chamber. Internet is introduced in the House and in the living room is built in a safe. In the attic storage space with the construction of additional rooms. The house is ready security system. All civic amenities, public transportation, kindergarten and excellent connections to the motorway. All information about this job, please contact makléře.Tuto property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. Among the services the agency and financial advice for free
3 675 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||136 m²|
|Grounds area||870 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.