Bright apartment 3+kk for sale, 88 m², balcony, cellar, easily accessible location, Dědinova street, Prague 4
Interesting offer, bright apartment 3+kk (81 m2), with a loggia (7 m2) for sale in a quiet and well accessible location – Prague 4 – Chodov, street Dědinova.
The apartment is located on the mezzanine floor of a renovated, insulated panel building.
The flat – spacious living room with kitchen and dining area with entrance to balcony, two bedrooms, bathroom, separate toilet and hallway. The apartment includes a cellar. Possible transfer to private ownership by the end of 2015. Annuity paid.
Excellent civic amenities (schools, kindergartens, post office) and a good connection to the city center – metro Chodov 5 min., Shopping center Chodov, Krčský park.
For more information or viewing contact the broker.
3 250 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all legal and real estate services|
|Address||Dědinova, Praha 4 - Chodov|
|Usable area||88 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.