Bright and quiet apartment 2+kk for sale, 47 m², Prague 3 - Zizkov, street Viklefova
We sell nice apartment 2+kk, useful area of 47 m², located in a well connected location of Prague 3 – Žižkov, Viklefova street.
This apartment in personal property is located on the third floor of the brick house with an elevator and consists of a bedroom, another room with kitchenette, bathroom with bath, separate toilet and storage room. The apartment is oriented to the west side to the courtyard. The floors are floating floors and tiles. Heating and hot water provided by gas boiler Junkers. New windows are equipped with front-window blinds. The apartment includes a renovated cellar.
Very good transport links – within walking distance tram, Bořivojova bus, subway – Zelivskeho 5 min. The advantage is especially near the park Parukářka Olšanka and sports center with swimming pool and of course the high civic amenities, there are restaurants, shops, pharmacy, post office and supermarket.
For more information or viewing contact the broker.
2 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and legal service|
|Address||Viklefova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||47 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.