Luxury, unfurnished apartment 4+kk (195 m²), rent, new building, Prague 6 - Brevnov, Slikova, 2x terrace
Luxury spacious unfurnished apartment 4+kk (166 m2) with two terraces (11 and 18 m2) on the first and second floor of a brick building. The apartment has three bedrooms, a spacious lounge and kitchen with all appliances. The floors are parquet and tiles. We can find there two bathrooms (bath, shower and toilet, another separate WC). The advantage is the possibility of using common garden at the house, which is also a children's playground and barbecue. Part of flat is also a telephone, satellite, security doors and alarm. Garage parking in a garage in the building for a fee. Location is very quiet, the house is located near Strahov and Petrin park and just 15 minutes walk from Prazsky hrad. In the near all amenities. To the city center it takes about twenty minutes.
47 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 7000 CZK + el.|
|Address||Šlikova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||166 m²|
|Terrace||yes (18 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.