Prague, beautiful furnished flat 1+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Podvinný mlyn, Liben, balcony, cellar, 52m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 1+1 for rent after reconstruction of the total area of 52 m2 with balcony and cellar (on the floor) is located on the 7th floor with freight elevator at Prague 9 – Liben. Plastic windows. In the hallway hangers with a bench and storage space. Kitchen equipped kitchen with refrigerator, oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, microwave and breakfast bar with chairs. Walled bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. Separate sleeping area with fitted wardrobes, a double bed and 2 drawers. In the living room 3-piece sofa set (sofa), coffee table, TV cabinet, table for PC + drawers. The floors are floating floors and tiles. Great civic amenities – in the basement food shop near shops, restaurants and others. Excellent transport links – 7 min. walk to the subway „B“ Českomoravská.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2.500,- CZK + electricity 600,- CZK|
|Address||Podvinný mlýn, Praha 9 - Libeň|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.