Single family house in Tuchomerice, 6+1/T + G - privacy and quiet location!
A single family house in Tuchomerice is situated in a village that is
strategically situated close to an airport or an international school in
Nebusice. The building was built in 2000. The advanatge of the project is its
privacy and quiet location, but also an interior spaciousness and orientation to
all cardinal points. It is a basement building and it stands in a gentle slope,
therefore a part of the basement can be characterised as a 1st floor – in
this part is a bedroom for guests, bathroom and toilet + technical garden room
with an entrance into the garden, there is also laundry and cellar. 2nd
floor – living room with an entrance on a covered terrace, kitchen with a
dining corner, bathroom with a bathtub and a shower + toilet with bidet. On the
same level is also a garage. 3rd floor (attic) – there are 4 bedrooms –
one of them can be called a common room, terrace, bathroom and toilet. If you
ask, we can send you a detailed plans.
A bus goes to a metro station A – Dejvicka, motorway is close to the place (place is far away from the noise), 2 groceries in a range of 200 m, post office and a kindergarden.
8 250 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||V Zátiší, Tuchoměřice|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||968 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.