Luxurious, spacious, partly furnished apartment 4+kk (208 m²), Prague 5 - Smichov, Kroftova, terrace, air condition
Lluxury, partly furnished, very spacious and bright apartment 4+kk (208 sqm) with terrace and winter garden in the attractive location of Prague 5, near Kinskeho zahrada and a French Lyceum. 4th floor of a brick house. Kitchen appliances – stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, a washing machine and dryer. Floating floors and tiles, fireplace, gas heating. The apartment has three bedrooms, two of which has walking closet, two bathrooms, both with bath and shower. TV / SAT, air conditioning. Excellent transportation accessibillity (2 min tram station) and public facilities (OC Smichov, Petrin, Svandovo divadlo, schools).
51 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fixed payment for services 2500 CZK + advanced payment flat services 6000 CZK|
|Address||Kroftova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||208 m²|
|Terrace||yes (23,30 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, furnished apartment for rent 2+1 (55,2m²), Hořejší Nábřeží Street, Smíchov, terrace, winter garden
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.