House 6+2 for sale, 270 m², terrace, garage, garden, Prague-East, Čestlice
We sell a very nice family house 6+2, and usable area of 270 m², which is located in the attractive location of Prague-East – Čestlice, Malá ulička street. This detached house is situated on a plot of 832 m2 (built area is 138 m2, the rest is garden with mature trees) with its own well, garage and parking space. The ground floor consists of three separate rooms, office, porch, entrance hall, hallway, utility room, boiler room, storage, bathroom and garage on the first floor are three bedrooms, a living room with a brick fireplace, kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet, hall above the staircase and terrace with an area of 12.6 square meters. Heating is provided solid fuel boiler or gas boiler. House partially restored in recent times. Very quiet environment, layout of the house and access to D1, airport and Prague is ideal for a family or as a headquarters. Čestlice municipality has a kindergarten, primary school, shopping center, a family amusement park, restaurants, a water park, a doctor etc. In the neighboring village is famous chateau Průhonice park and botanical garden. Great accessibility to the city center after D1 (about 18 minutes). For more information or viewing contact the broker.
|local solid fuels|
6 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees|
|Address||Malá ulička, Čestlice|
|Usable area||270 m²|
|Grounds area||832 m²|
|Garden||yes (694 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (12,60 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.