Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Slezska, Vinohrady, storage room, 115m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent after reconstruction (2015) with a total area of approximately 115 m2 with pantry and cellar (the agreement) is located on the first floor of the brick house in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Kitchen furnished with an electric oven and extractor fan. Bathroom with shower, toilet separately. The floors are wooden parquet and tiles. Connecting to the internet via O2. The house is located in an attractive area of Vinohrady with excellent transport links and amenities. Within walking distance are restaurants, shops, schools, ATMs, coffee shops and public transport stations and metro „A“ Namesti Miru.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 500,- CZK/person + energy|
|Address||Slezská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.