Prague, nice, furnished / unfurnished house 6 + 1 for rent, winter garden, garage, Prague 3, Jeseniova street
Prague, we offer a nice two-storey family house with garage and garden with a total floor area of 230 m2 in Jeseniova street near the park. On the ground floor is a living room, dining room, kitchen, pantry, toilet with shower. From the kitchen there is access to a wonderful conservatory with a fireplace, which allows comfortable seating even in winter. There is installed underfloor heating. The house has basement, in cellar are two renovated rooms, washer, dryer, central vacuum. On the first floor is a bedroom connected with a small living room with a window into the garden to the south, bathroom with bath, bidet, toilet and office room. Floor area of 64 m2. The second floor has a 2 bedroom (one bedroom with rebuilt wooden floor and the attic), bathroom with shower and toilet and a balcony with spectacular views of the garden. The house is partly floor heating on the ground floor tiles, oak parquet floors, wooden windows throughout the house. Two boilers, gas and electricity, are currently used gas. A mature garden, 120 m2 quiet and unique oasis in the center of Prague. Excellent transport accessibility, near the tram stop, about 10 minutes on the metro C. Complete amenities. Comfortable living close to the city but in the countryside and calm.
39 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ cca 6000 CZK|
|Address||Jeseniova, Praha 3|
|Usable area||230 m²|
|Grounds area||239 m²|
|Garden||yes (120 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.