Prague, beautiful fully furnished restaurant/bar/club for rent, center of Prague, Veletržní, Holešovice, 370 m²
Beautiful fully furnished two-story club/bar/restaurant for rent with total area of 370 square meters is located on the ground floor and basement of the brick house in Prague 7 – Holešovice. The space has been completely renovated (2014). Rented including all equipment at the redemption price. Powerful sound system, video projection, powerful ventilation, lighting effects, air-conditioning, two boilers. The club meets sanitary standards for music at night. A small kitchen on the ground floor, large in basement, bar. Large kitchen equipped with stainless steel counter, stove, hood, a large grill and freezer. Available with 4 toilets, two public for the guests and two staff. Heating gas. central heating, boiler 2×, 1× ventilation, 1× radiators. There connection via UPC. There are several stores. Attractive location with excellent transport links – tram and bus stop „Veletržní palác“ two-minute walk.
55 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ utilities 3.800,- CZK + energy|
|Address||Veletržní, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||370 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.