Sale of beautiful chalet 55 m², Újezd nade Mží
We sell a holiday cottage near the dam Hracholusky on the Mže River near the castle ruins Buben. The cottage is on a brick retaining wall where the cellar and ground floor is also a masonry. Attic is wooden. Disposition cottage: Ground-enclosed veranda from which you come into the large living room by sliding doors which can be divided into a dining area and obývák.Odtud are inputs into two rooms – one for sleeping and kuchyně.Také there are stairs to the attic living space. The kitchen is the entrance to the spacious chemical toaletu.Chata has its own connection to the Power 230 / 380V, has its own water source, it is possible to fetch water from a common well near the cottage, the local-heating stoves for solid paliva.Chata is built on its own the land belongs to is also a large wooden shed for storage of tools atd.Užívaný land around the cottage, about 200 m2 is owned forests TI, arriving by car is possible to chatě.Veškeré information, please contact your broker.
585 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including legal services|
|Address||Újezd nade Mží, Újezd nade Mží (Okres Plzeň-sever)|
|Usable area||255 m²|
|Grounds area||200 m²|
|Garden||yes (200 m²)|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.