Modern, furnished apartment 4+1 (119 m²), rent, Prague 5 - Radlice, Tetinska. cloakroom, balcony, parking
Spacious, modern, furnished apartment 4+1 in quiet neighborhoods Divci Hrady in Prague 5, street Tetinska. Total living area is 119 m2. You can find there three bedrooms and separate changing rooms. Then separately placed large living room, with entrances to the kitchen and loggia (12m²). The apartment has a luxuriously equipped kitchen with appliances (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, hood). In the bathroom is a bathtub and washing machine. Separate WC. There is a connection to satellite television, internet, telephone line. Excellent access to downtown (5 min drive Andel 10min bus, metro – Radlicka – 10min walk). Everywhere in the neighborhood is a beautiful large green. At the exit of the apartment starts protection area – Prokopske udoli. Great location for bike rides or for walks. The apartment has a parking place (already included)
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK|
|Address||Tetínská, Praha 5 - Radlice|
|Usable area||119 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.