Prague, nice furnished apartment 2 + kk, 55m², Slezská street, Vinohrady, Prague 3
We offer a nice flat 2 + kk. The apartment is fully furnished and located in a popular location in Vinohrady in Slezska street. The apartment is on the 4th floor of a nice brick house. Orientation of windows on the south and into the courtyard. New kitchen equipped with fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave. The bathroom has a bath with screen, washing machine, toilet is separate. Laminate flooring in combination with ceramic tiles. Plenty of storage space – wardrobes + separate cloakroom. Comfortable living near the city center. Complete civic amenities – near plenty of restaurants, cafes, shops, shopping center near Flora. Excellent transport accessibility, 5 min walk to metro Flora or Želivského. Telephone and internet. Nearby is guarded parking if you need.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK|
|Address||Slezská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.