Hotel 4* for rent, Prague 6, busy attractive place, hostel, accomodation, restaurant, public transport, students
Four-star hotel has a total of 40 beds and 10 additional beds (16 double and 2 four-bed rooms).
Restaurant and bar: all-day operation, from 44 to 50 seats, 44 other seats in the summer garden Parking for 2 buses, several cars, further space on the land, garden …
Hotel facilities are worth of estimated 2.5 million CZK – the kitchen – the combi steamer, grill, 2 deep fryers, heating bath, gas stoves, own manufacture of food for a grocery shop, food storage + social facilities for staff.
own laundry and mangle air ventilation in the rooms, no air conditioning some rooms with balcony mostly long-term employees – around 15 years
location: the best place in the main artery and 50 m from the busiest bus stop with a connection to metro A – Dejvická
|cold and hot water mains|
210 000 CZKper month
|Address||Praha, Praha 6 (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||900 m²|
|Grounds area||1 300 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.