High quality apartment 5+kk for sale, 136 m², terrace, loggia, cellar, 2 garages, Prague 5 - Smíchov, street Štorkánova
We offer generously proportioned apartment 5+kk, utility area 136 m2 with beautiful unobstructed views, located in a popular location in Malvazinky, Prague 5 – Smíchov, street Štorkánova. This apartment is situated on the second floor of a brick house in a new residence Panorama from 2008 and consists of 4 separate bedrooms, living room with kitchenette, hallway, pantry, two bathrooms (one with bath and space for washing machine, the other with shower and toilet), separate toilet, closet, loggia and terrace. In all rooms are quality engineered wood flooring. Great emphasis is placed on the safety of the house, the whole area is closed, the camera system connected to a video intercom and alarm. The apartment includes a cellar and two garage parking spaces. Very pleasant and quiet location offers you a luxury home with excellent access to downtown and the airport. Residence Panorama is only about 250 meters from the metro station – Radlická. Such as transport connections is also possible to use the tram or bus service. Travel by car to the city center takes 5 minutes. There is a primary school, kindergarten and elementary school for deaf and fitness center – all civic amenities. For more information or photos please contact your broker.
11 850 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal and real estate services|
|Address||Štorkánova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||136 m²|
|Terrace||yes (12 m²)|
|Loggia||yes (2,30 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.