Calm and bright apartment 3+1 for sale, 86 m², balcony, great location Prague 2 - Vinohrady, st. Záhřebská
Interesting offer, quiet sunny cooperative apartment before reconstruction 3+1, area of 86 m2 (including balcony area), in a great location – Prague 2 – Vinohrady, st. Záhřebská. Transfer to private ownership planned for early 2016.
This apartment is located on the 4th floor of a building with an elevator and consists of three separate rooms, kitchen, bathroom, toilet and closet. The apartment has a balcony (3 m2) and a cellar. The apartment is before renovation, rooms divided by partitions, it is possible to adjust the layout of the apartment. The apartment has a nice view of the green inner courtyard, which is open exclusively to residents of the house. The apartment is cooperative, the annuity is included in the advertised purchase price and will be paid from it (ie consequently remains zero), transfer to private ownership will be possible in early 2016. The apartment including the corresponding share of commercial residential premises on the ground floor, which is rented, the income goes to the fund repairs and building administration.
The street is very quiet but also well located with excellent transport links – metro Namesti Miru or IP Pavlova just a few minutes away. There are also very good civic amenities (kindergartens, schools, shops, shopping center Flora, restaurant, cinema). Near the house parks: Gröbovka, Folimanka and Riegerovy sady – ideal for walks and sports.
In the house is for sale also slightly bigger apartment (offer no. 63539). For more information or viewing contact the broker.
4 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price includes legal and real estate services.|
|Address||Záhřebská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||86 m²|
|Loggia||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.