Prague, nice spacious apartment 4 + kk for rent, 105 m², 2 bathrooms, Legerova street., Praha 2, roommates
We offer for rent unfurnished apartment 4 + kk with a total area of 105 m2. It is located on the third floor of a building in the center of Prague – Legerova street. There are three bedrooms, ideal for roommates. From the entrance hall is in three rooms – two separate rooms, oriented to the courtyard, living room and kitchen from which you enter the rooms facing the street. The kitchen is equipped with electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, freestanding fridge. There are two bathrooms with shower, separate toilet. The parquet floor, tiles in bathrooms. Residential heating is its own gas boiler. Excellent transport links to the city center, metro IP Pavlova about 7 minutes walk, close to the famous park Folimanka. Complete public amenities.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 utilities|
|Address||Legerova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.