Renting a spacious family house 5 + 1, 100 m², garden 500 m², street Úhoru, Plzeň-still life
We offer to rent partly furnished house in Pilsen-still-life with a total built-up area of 100 m2. To the House belongs a garden of 500 m² and a cellar. Located in the ground floor housing unit 2 + 1, another 3 on the first floor of the room. Beautiful wooden kitchen with appliances and washing machine. Can be found in the bathroom sink and bathtub, separate toilet with washbasin. There is also a living wall, table, chairs, cabinets. The Internet, of course. In the surroundings of all amenities with good access to the city centre. Free from 1. June 2015.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na úhoru, Plzeň|
|Usable area||130 m²|
|Grounds area||500 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.