Prague, partly furnished apartment 1 + kk, 48 m², new building, garage, balcony, cellar, Dolní Počernice
We offer for rent a nice and partly furnished 1 bedroom apartment. Apartment of 48 m2 also has a small balcony and cellar – ample storage space. The apartment is located on the 1st floor of new building in a quiet area of the Lower Počernice. Kitchens will be equipped – fridge, freezer, stove and oven. Bathroom with tub and toilet. To the apartment belong one garage space. Quiet living in a nice area with plenty of greenery. Full civic amenities and good transport links – 12 minutes by train to the city to Masarykovo nádraží, a short walk to the bus stop.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 CZK|
|Address||Za luhem, Praha 9 - Dolní Počernice|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.