Very nice apartment 3+1+hall for sale, 101.3 m², cellar, 2 bathrooms, parking, Prague 4 - Krc, U Strže street
Exclusive offer nice apartment 3+1+hall for sale, area of 101.3 square meters, located in a popular location in Prague 4 – Krc, street U Strže. This apartment is located on the first floor of the house renovated and consists of two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, spacious lounge, two bathrooms (one with shower and toilet, one with bath), separate toilet and storage room. The apartment has a cellar and generous utility room. There is also a common garden. Window type heaters provide heating – WAW, water heating karma and electric boiler. Orientation of rooms: two bedrooms NW, kitchen and living room SE. House condition: new windows, electricity in copper, roof replacement 20 years ago, pipes, water – partly replaced, the original sewer. You can park right outside the house or in the yard, where there are several parking spaces reserved for residents. Prague district Krc is a popular residential location of Prague 4, not only because of its transport accessibility (3 min walk to bus, metro C – Budejovicka 4 min by bus), but also a complete civic amenities. You can relax in the nearby forest park Kunraticky les, Velky haj or park Kavci hory. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
4 450 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and legal service|
|Address||U strže, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||101,30 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.