Luxury apartment 2+kk for sale, 63 sqm, cellar, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Bělehradská street
We offer a very nice apartment 2+kk for sale, area of 63 sqm, located in the attractive location of Prague 2 – Vinohrady, street Bělehradská. This modern designed housing unit is located on the 2nd floor of a completely renovated brick building with an elevator. The apartment consists of entrance hall (5.1 sqm), spacious living room with a preparation for kitchen corner (35.3 sqm), bedroom (16.6 sqm) and bathroom (4.5 sqm) with shower and partially separated toilet. The living room is very airy and light thanks to southern orientation and French windows, the bedroom is oriented to the north. On the floor are laid laminate flooring, heating provided by own brand new gas boiler. The renovation was made during December, 2015 and January 2016, the apartment is not occupied from that time. The apartment has a cellar (1.2 sqm). Parking – blue residential zone. Available possible immediately. Prague 2 – Vinohrady is a location with excellent transport links. Tram stops within walking distance (at Bělehradská street that is after overall renovation), metro line C – I. P. Pavlova just a 5-minute walk away. For pleasant walks are available Folimanka and Grébovka park. Very good civic amenities as well (kindergartens, schools, shops, shopping center Flora, restaurants, cinema). Low monthly payments. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
4 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Bělehradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||63 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.