Prague, beautiful unfurnished family house 6+1 for rent, reconstructed, Druzicova, Ruzyne, garden, balcony, 195 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 6+1 with total area of 195 m² with a garden (160 m2), terrace, 3 balconies and garage + 3 parking space is located in a quiet area of Prague 6 – Ruzyně. The possibility of using both housing and entrepreneurship as a headquarters. The house is completely renovated – new roof with windows, facades, painting windows and outer plates, new wardrobes in the walls, floor heating, cornices. The house becomes the 1st floor – office, garage, laundry room, pantry and boiler room. In 2nd floor are a living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom with shower and toilet. In 3th floor are the next two living rooms and a bathroom with bathtub and toilet. Kitchen furnished with a gas cooker, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer. In the 3th floor is kitchen corner with gas stove, electric oven and fridge freezer. The floors are carpeted and tiles. Heating gas. heating. Possibility of parking in front of garage + two parking spaces in front of the fence. Quiet location route aircraft do not go over this territory. Excellent transport links – bus 7 min. to Metro „A“ Veleslavín and the same time the airport. Excellent amenities nearby Billa supermarket, shops, restaurants and schools.
32 000 CZKper month
|Address||Družicová, Praha 6 - Ruzyně|
|Usable area||195 m²|
|Grounds area||225 m²|
|Garden||yes (160 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.