Apartment for sale, 4+1 (119 m²), before reconstruction, center, Prague 1 - New Town
We offer to purchase spacious sunny corner apartment 4+1 with a total floor area of 118.6 square meters, before complete reconstruction, Prague 1 – New Town, street U Nemocenské pojišťovny. The apartment is located on the 4th floor of a completely renovated brick house built in 1939. The apartment has a good layout and is divided into two parts. In the first part there are three rooms that can be used as a bedroom or living room, study and bedroom, the kitchen is then completely separated, as well as another room. There is also a separate toilet and bathroom with tub. The corridors are preserved storage systems built-in closets. The apartment is functional and everything depends on the new owner, you will want to reconstruct. There are original First Republic flooring, door frames and doors and all hardware. Hot water and heating ensures a new gas boiler for the whole house. Due to the orientation of the entire apartment to the south and south-west, the entire space beautifully lit throughout the day. It is also important to excellent community owners and completely renovated. Location in the city center, but in a quiet street, providing comfortable housing options or investment for rental. Just a few meters you Vltava river embankment where the new, beautifully landscaped park. Great accessibility to the center (metro Florenc 5 minutes, metro Republic Square 5 minutes). Excellent civic amenities (restaurants, shops, pharmacy, bars …). For more information or viewing contact the broker.
8 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||U nemocen. poj., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||118,60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.