Prague, beautiful partly furnished flat 3+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Matúškova, Chodov, balcony, cellar, 75 m²
Beautiful, spacious and partly furnished apartment 3+1 with a total area of 75 m2 with balcony (facing south) and the cellar is located on the 7th floor of the panel house with lift in a quiet area of Prague 4 – Chodov. Apartment after reconstruction (new windows, brick core with a bath and a hanging toilet, a large wardrobe, security door). Kitchen furnished with new electric cooker with ceramic hob, crockery, microwave and kitchen table with chairs. Bathroom with bathtub and toilet (can be retrofitted and washing machine). The floors are carpeted and tiles. The house is after general reconstruction (insulation, new facade, new elevator) and in excellent condition. Parking in front. Excellent civic amenities – shops, restaurants, Hostivařský park or the new water park. Also excellent transport links – directly at the bus stop.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2.000,- CZK|
|Address||Matúškova, Praha 4|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.