Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction, Biskupcova, Žižkov, cellar, 47 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction with total area of 47 m2 with a basement (monthly fee) is located on the first floor of the brick house in Prague 3 – Žižkov. Built-in cabinets in the hallway and bedroom. New kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, electric oven and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub and toilet. The floors are vinyl floor and tiles. Heating through gas heating. Available internet via O2. The house is situated in a quiet location with plenty of greenery, park near the Zidovske pece. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, shops, schools, nurseries and others. Also excellent transport links – minute walk to the tram stop „Strazni“.
10 990 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 665,- CZK/person, each other person 605,- CZK + energy 1.900,- CZK + cellar 200,- CZK|
|Address||Biskupcova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||47 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.