Prague, interesting partly furnished apartment for rent 2+1 (67 m²), Street Nosticova, Malá Strana, at Charles Bridge
Unique partly furnished apartment for rent 2+1 (67 m2) is located on the first floor of a brick building at Nosticova, Prague 1, Mala Strana. The kitchen has ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher. The bathroom has a shower, toilet in separate room, washing machine. The house is located just a few steps from Charles Bridge and Kampa Park. Beautiful and quiet location in the historical heart of Prague. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes on the tram station or 7 minutes to the metro station Malostranská, line A.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 450CZK/person for services + gas heating and electricity about 2000 CZK|
|Address||Nosticova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.