Apartment 2+kk (63 m²), a popular location, cellar, cooperative ownership, annuity paid-up, Prague 10 - Vršovice
We offer to buy a brick apartment 2+kk with a total floor area of 63 m2, cooperative ownership with paid annuity, in the locality of Prague 10 – Vršovice, Ukrajinská street.
Disposition – an entrance hall, which is the entrance into the other rooms and it is currently conceived as a kitchen (11.5 m2), bedroom (21.7 m2), bedroom (18.20 m2), utility room, bathroom with tub and separate toilet. Orientation apartment is in a quiet courtyard. Residential heating and hot water provided by gas boiler. The house underwent a partial reconstruction (new roof, running boards, wiring, drainage, reinforcement and modification of the land around the house, the fence of the house). The possibility of future parking on the property belonging to the house.
Prague 10 – Vršovice are location with full amenities; a plethora of restaurants, there are even theaters, museum, pharmacies, shops (Eden shopping centre), hospital. The surrounding area offers an extensive range of sports – basketball courts, tennis courts, fitness center, swimming pool, sports hall and bicycle path along Botič creek. Within walking distance of a park with a playground, kindergarten and elementary school.
Provides excellent access to the tram stop Bohemians just a 3-minute walk away. For more information and a tour of the apartment, please contact the broker.
3 350 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price includes all legal and real estate services|
|Address||Ukrajinská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||63 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.