Prague, luxury unfurnished office space for rent, 28.rijna, New Town, the center of Prague, 578.92 m²
Luxury unfurnished office space for rent with a total area of 578.92 square meters located on the 3rd floor of an Art Nouveau style with an elevator in Prague 1 – New Town. Space allows 41 jobs. It becomes a reception, hall, 12 offices, kitchen, utility room, storage and toilets for women and men. The floors are of high quality double oak parquet floor and tile. In most areas are opening windows or ventilation. Heating and cooling of rooms is through FCU units or floor convectors. Staircase in the building is decorated with marble. The historic building is located in an attractive location with excellent transport links – metro station A / B Mustek.
350 118 CZKper month
13 315 € Currency rate: 26,30
from day: 2017/06/23
|Charges||+ including CZK 80/m2|
|Address||28. října, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||578,92 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful furnished meeting room to rent in a historic building, street Michalska, Old Town, 46 m²
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.