Light, luxury apartment 2+1 (70 m²) for sale, excellent accessible location, Vinohrady - Vršovice, Prague 10, Norská
A lucrative offer to buy a luxury flat 2+1, the total floor area of 70 m2, completely renovated on the border of Vinohrady and Vršovice – Prague 10, Norská st. The apartment is located in a renovated building with an eye for detail.
Layout – spacious hall with access to all rooms, spacious bedrooms with wardrobes, kitchen area with a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, living room overlooking the street, a beautiful elegant bathroom with tub and toilet. The whole apartment is very cleverly and successfully designed. Floors are quality wood laminate flooring, tiles and carpet. Hot water and heating the apartment provides a separate gas boiler. The bathroom is equipped with underfloor heating. The apartment has a cellar.
Perfect transport connection is ensured by tram hub (the third stop from the metro rate) 10 min. to the city center.
We recommend a tour of the apartment.
5 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including legal and real estate services|
|Address||Norská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.