Prague, luxury unfurnished apartment 3+1 City Palais in the center, 28.října, terrace, 146 m²
Representative apartment with the a unique view of 146 m2 are located on the sixth floor of the building City Palais. It was designed as a two bedroom with kitchenette apartment including a terrace of 13 m2 with a breathtaking view over the Old Town. The apartment is furnished with modern kitchens and fan coil units provide the desired internal temperature. City Palais is an impressive early secession building. It is located in the centre of the city of Prague, which is a designated UNESCO world heritage site situated on the crossroads of one of the most significant Prague boulevards, the 28. října street, being the direct extension of the streets Na Příkopě and Václavské náměstí with excellent accessibility from the central underground station Můstek.
88 207 CZKper month
3 470 € Currency rate: 25,40
from day: 2018/03/22
|Address||28. října, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||146,89 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.