Family house 9+4 for sale, 440 m², plot 6682, romantic location Svojek-Tample, district Semily
We sell the family house 9+4 with a floor area of approximately 440 m2 on a plot of 6682 m2, which is located in a romantic location – village Svojek-Tample, district Semily.
Ground floor consists of a bedroom, 2 living rooms, 2 kitchens, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate toilets and a hall with stairs to the first floor where is situated 5 bedrooms, a living room, 2 kitchens, bathroom with shower and toilet, 2 balconies and terrace. The floors are carpeted or tiled. Heating combined – wood / electric, electric water heating. The house has been completely renovated – facade and balconies weren't completed.
Building plot has a total area of 1596 m2, of which 282 m2 built-up roads, there are also available additional lands (cropland) with a total area of 5084 m2.
All civic amenities in the nearby town of Jilemnice, which was declared a historic town in 2012 (sports, cinema, supermarkets, hospital, castle, park, swimming pool). The village's location is a very good starting point for short arrivals of mountaineering and skiing (Spindleruv Mlyn 23 km – 25 min, ski resort Herlíkovice 14 km – 15 min., cross-country skiing Horní Mísečky 20 km – 25 min.).
For more information or viewing contact the broker.
|local solid fuels|
3 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including legal and real estate services.|
|Address||Tample, Svojek (Okres Semily)|
|Usable area||440 m²|
|Grounds area||6 682 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.