Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, renovated, Rokycanova street, Zizkov, 65 m²
Nice unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent with an area of 65 m2 which is located on the 1st floor of the brick house on the street Rokycanova Prague 3 – Zizkov. The apartment was completely reconstruced. Two separate rooms. Kitchen with gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with corner whirlpool tub with radio, toilet and washing machine. There is a chamber with storage space. Central and underfloor heating. The PVC floors and tiles. Internet connection via O2. Great location with excellent civic amenities and transport links. Buses and trams stop just 2 minutes away. There are shops, restaurants, post office, library, elementary school, high school and more. Plenty of greenery – park Parukářka.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 750,- czk per person house services + 1500,- czk energies|
|Address||Rokycanova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.