Furnished 2+kk apartment with the terrace and garden for rent at U Zvonařky, Prague 2, Vinohrady, 74 m², swimming pool
Prague 2 – Vinohrady, U Zvonarky street – the flat is located in a prestigious residential area Vinohrady, in a built residential complex “Zvonarka” with a reception desk and security service, in walking distance of subway I.P.Pavlova, nearby Wenceslas Square and Namesti Miru: furnished high quality apartment 2+kitchenette (58 m2) + terrace and garden 16m², on the ground floor, consists of entrance hall, open plan living room with fully fitted kitchenette ( Kitchen with fridge, freezer, glassceramic cooker with el. oven and microwave) entrance to the garden, bathroom with bathtub, washing machine + WC, 1 bedroom, TV set, cabling for cable TV/internet, floating wooden floor, gas heating, security alarm system, reception desk with security service, inside luxury swimming pool, garage possible for extra charge
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||U Zvonařky, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||74 m²|
|Garden||yes (16 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.