Spacious apartment 3+1 (89 m²), great location near the metro station - Jiriho z Podebrad, Vinohrady, Prague 2
We offer bright, spacious apartment 3+1, usable area of 89 m2, located in a nice area – Jiriho z Podebrad square, Prague 2, Vinohrady.
This apartment (private ownership) is situated on the second floor of the brick building and consists of a spacious living room, bedroom, room, separate kitchen with pantry, bathroom with bath, separate toilet and entrance hall. Pleasant airy atmosphere that emphasize original refurbished double doors and high ceilings. The floors are parquet flooring and tiles. Heating and hot water provided by gas boiler. The rooms and hallway are built-in wardrobes. The apartment has a cellar with an area of 6 m2 (this area is not included in the area of 89 m2).
Vinohrady area has complete amenities – there are plenty of shops, cafes, restaurants, a farmer's market on the square of Jiriho z Podebrad. Excellent transport links – 15 min walk from Wenceslas square, 1 minute walk to the metro station – Jiriho z Podebrad and tram stop. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
6 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price includes legal and real estate services.|
|Address||nám. Jiř. z Pod., Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||89 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.