Upgraded apartment 2 + kk (51 m²) on sale, 14 m² terrace, a popular location in Prague 5 - Stodůlky, street Tlumačovská
Offer to buy a modern flat 2 + kk on the floor area of 51 m² with balcony 14 m2, attractive location Prague 5 Stodůlky, street Tlumačovská (Prague Towers Residence). The apartment was approved in 2011, is privately owned and located on the 19th floor. Orientation apartment is situated to the west.
The apartment consists of a spacious living room with kitchenette and a fully equipped appliances brands of the highest quality, there is access to a balcony (partly covered), bedroom again with access to the balcony, spacious bathroom with tub and toilet, foyer, where there is a built-in Wardrobe. There are solid wood flooring, bathroom tiles with underfloor heating, entrance doors and fire videophone. The apartment has one parking space and a cellar of 6m² size.
The ground floor of the residence Prague Towers is commercial space – a pharmacy, a bakery, a shop and two restaurants. The house is near a full-fledged civil use – OC Lužiny business center, two sports centers and a network of other shops, schools and kindergartens.
Lužiny metro station is 800 m, the house is right by the bus stop. Transfer by car to the city center is also hassle free and a big advantage is its proximity to the airport – about 15 minutes by car. Nature lovers will appreciate the proximity Prokopského or Dalejské valley.
For more information or viewing contact the broker.
3 790 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||costs including legal and real estate service|
|Address||Tlumačovská, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||51 m²|
|Balcony||yes (14 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.