Attic flat for sale, Marianske Lazne, Czech Republic, 73 m²
We offer an attic for sale in the center of Marianske Lazne. Attic is located on the 5th floor of a building in the street Anglicka, and is suitable to build one or two apartments. At present attic of 73 m2 consists of a hall and two large rooms, thanks to what the future owners an opportunity to adjust the layout spaces of their intent. The orientation of the space is on the east and west. From the hall is access to the roof, where it is possible to build a roof terrace. The house is renovated and includes an elevator on the chip. It is an attractive location close to the park and the colonnade. From the windows facing west is a nice view of the city and its surroundings. The street is one-way, so it is not busy. Parking is available on the street. Marienbad offers to residents and visitors a relaxation in the spa town and also golf course, ski slope and tennis courts. The house is located near all amenities.
599 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||total price including legal services|
|Address||Anglická, Mariánské Lázně|
|Usable area||73 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.