Apartment for sale, 2+1, Marianske Lazne (Marienbad), attractive location , Anglická Street , 73 m²
Flat 2+1 for sale in Marianske Lazne. The apartment is situated on the first floor of the brick house in the street Anglická. The floor area is 73 m2. Housing unit consists of two rooms, kitchen, hall and a spacious bathroom with a window. The rooms are interconnecting and their orientation on the west side. In the bathroom is a tub and toilet. Both of these rooms are oriented to the east. The apartment is furnished with antique furniture and is suitable for reconstruction. The windows are wooden. Residential heating and hot water provided by electric heater located in the bathroom. This is a very bright apartment in an attractive location above the colonnade and the city park. There is an elevator to the chip. The house is renovated and due to the location in one way street is quiet. Parking is available on the street. All civic amenities are located at a distance by foot. Marienbad offers to residents apart from natural mineral springs and also sports activities. Near a golf course, tennis courts and a ski run. If interested, you can also buy the attic about the size of 73 m2.
2 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||total price including legal services|
|Address||Anglická, Mariánské Lázně|
|Usable area||73 m²|
|Loft||yes (73 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.