Very nice 1 bedroom apartment for sale, 29 m², cellar, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, street Pod Zvonařkou
We sell nice apartment 1+kk with a usable area of 29 m2, located in a popular location in Prague 2 – Vinohrady, street Pod Zvonařkou. This apartment in is located on the mezzanine floor of a brick house (facing the courtyard – 3.6 meters above the ground, the windows are on the first floor level). Housing unit is defined as 1+0, reconstructed with modifications to the 1+kk consists of room with wooden podium (2 retractable beds), kitchen and bathroom with shower and toilet. Plenty of storage space offers a wardrobe room, storage space below the stage and a cellar with an area of 2.1 square meters. Heating is provided by a gas heater in the room, bathroom heater and floor heating, hot water via electric boiler. The apartment has a security door + foil. Parking is available on the street – blue zone. This property is particularly interesting as investment or starter housing – low monthly fees. Locality of Prague 2 – Vinohrady is a popular district with excellent transport links. Nearby shops and restaurants, kindergartens, schools, park Folimanka, Havlickovy sady and Vyšehrad. Tram stops within walking distance, metro I. P. Pavlova 5-minute walk. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
2 096 800 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and legal service|
|Address||Pod Zvonařkou, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||29 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.