Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Laudova, Repy, balcony, cellar, parking,74m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent after reconstruction with a total area of 74 m2 with a balcony, cellar and parking space is located on the 3rd floor in a panel house with lift in Prague 6 – Repy. Two separate rooms. Modern kitchen equipped with a gas cooker, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge with freezer and washing machine. Bathroom with bathtub and . Toilet separately. The floors are floating floors and tiles. Heating by central heating. The connection to the Internet via UPC. Secured private parking space for a fee. Quiet location with excellent transport links – bus stop two minutes walk from the house. Great civic amenities – shops, restaurants, school, supermarket Lidl and others.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5.500,- CZK + possibility of parking space 1000,- czk|
|Address||Laudova, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||74 m²|
|Loggia||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.