Luxury, stylish, partly furnished apartment 3+1 (114 m²), for rent, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Rybalkova, balcony
Really luxurious, stylish, with the view over the park Grebovka, partly furnished, unique apartment 3+1 with balcony for rent with a total area of 114 m2 is located on the 3rd floor of the brick house in Prague 2 – Vinohrady, street Rybalkova. Designer kitchen is equipped with electric cooker with ceramic hob, oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and microwave. Bathroom with shower, toilet separately. Furnished with luxury furniture. The floors are wooden parquet and tiles. Opposite the house is a large park Havlickovy sady, which also offers many opportunities for relaxation and leisure. Excellent transport accessibility, tram station Krymska or Jana Masaryka is 5 minutes walk from the house. Metro station Namesti Miru is 5 minutes by tram. Excellent amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, schools, parks, services, sports, cinema.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1000 CZK/ person + el. and gas|
|Address||Rybalkova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||114 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.