Single family house 6+1 (300 m²) with garden, garage, swimming pool, sauna, great location - Prague-East, Celakovice
Interesting offer of high quality built family house 6+1 and total floor area of 300 m2 in a quiet and easily accessible location – Prague-East, Celakovice, street Františka Chvátliny.
This spacious family home from 2006, is situated on a plot of 1108 m2, on the ground floor living room, kitchen with a fully equipped kitchen and pantry (kitchen and living room opens onto a garden patio), bedroom, another bedroom, a spacious bathroom with shower, separate toilet, utility room under the stairs, hallway and vestibule. On the first floor is situated next bedroom, two children's bedrooms with access to balcony, bathroom with whirlpool bath and shower, a sauna with a relaxation area, a dressing room and a gallery above the staircase. The house is made to a high standard, the floors are solid wood and tiles, wooden windows with shutters, there is also a central vacuum cleaner.
The house has a garage for two cars, well, outdoor pool, garden house, a terrace with a pergola and a playground. Also near the house is a large fenced multipurpose playground for children. The location is easily accessible. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
7 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price includes legal and real estate services.|
|Address||Františka Chvátliny, Čelákovice|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||1 108 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.