Generous, spacious apartment 3+kk for sale, 113.6 m², Prague 1 - Nove Mesto, Soukenicka street
We offer spacious apartment with high ceilings 3+kk with a floor area of 113.6 square meters (floor area of 105.3 square meters), located in the attractive location of Prague 1 – Nove Mesto, Soukenicka street. This apartment in personal ownership is located on the 3rd floor of the historic building after extra reconstruction and consists of a spacious living room with kitchenette, two bedrooms, a dressing room, two bathrooms and a hallway. Heating provides its own gas boiler. The floors are parquet and tiles. The house was built in 1893 by architect Josef Rydych, attracts mainly by monumental statues of Atlas at the entrance portal, neo-baroque to rococo facade and a stairway hall with a stone staircase with cast-iron railings. The interior of the apartment are preserved stucco decorated ceilings. Parking for 1 car available for rent/sale. Location Prague 1 – New Town offers all civic amenities, there are also many shops, shopping mall Palladium, Kotva, restaurants, post office, schools, theaters, galleries. For relaxation, the newly designed park Lannova with a playground on the waterfront Ludvik Svoboda, sports then offers nearby island Stvanice – bike park, tennis courts, skate park and sports complex Na Frantisku (miniature golf, table tennis, outdoor skating rink, playground). Around the house are several tram and bus stops, metro B – Namesti Republiky, only a 3-minute walk. For more information contact the broker.
12 496 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and legal service|
|Address||Soukenická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||113,60 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.