Single family house 6+1 for sale, 295 m², plot 1374 m², garden, pool, garage, Prague-west, village Ptice
We sell beautiful and spacious family house 6+1,useful area of 295 m2, located in a quiet location with excellent access to Prague in the village Ptice, Prague-west. This detached brick house from2005, is situated on flat land with total area of 1374 m2, with very well-kept garden with ornamental shrubs and trees, ground pool (approx 7×3,5 m) and a garden house. The house was designed and built with the needs of medium to large families. Everything is done with unprecedented taste and high quality. Ground floor consists of a vestibule, entrance hall, spacious living room with kitchenette and dining area (49.5 m2), fireplace and French doors leading to a partially covered terrace overlooking the garden and swimming pool, sauna, bathroom with bath, separate toilet and workshop (17 m2). Upstairs there is a spacious living room with kitchenette (54 m2), bedroom, bathroom with shower and toilet and a loft area (28 m2), which can be used as a guests room, study or connected to the living room. The house has a garage for two cars (37 m2) with electric gate. The whole house is heated by heat pump, underfloor heating in the bathroom are also heat yarrow. Ptice village is located 11 km from the metro station B – Zlicin, where is regular and suburban transport lines. School, kindergarten is located 1.5 km from the house (one bus stations and ancillary Úhonice), currently the kindergarten in close proximity is being built. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
10 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and real estate agency services, price is negotiable|
|Address||Ptice, Ptice (Okres Praha-západ)|
|Usable area||298 m²|
|Grounds area||1 374 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.