Prague, beautiful partly furnished by 2+kk for rent, new building, Václava Trojana, Uhříněves, balcony, garage, 51 m²
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 51 m2 with balcony and underground garage located on the 2nd floor brick building with an elevator in Prague 10 – Uhříněves. Modern kitchens equipped kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic hob, extractor hood and electric oven. Bathroom with bathtub and toilet. A bedroom with a bed. Living room unfurnished or furnished in the case of redemption current equipment client. High-speed internet. Quiet location, the window is a beautiful view of the green. Excellent transport links – close to a bus stop from which you can get on a train to the city center. In 5 minutes you are on the highway where there is also a shopping center. At the site there are restaurants, shops, post office and cafes, the school, school and theater.
10 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2.500,- CZK|
|Address||Václava Trojana, Praha 10 - Uhříněves|
|Usable area||51 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.