17973 sqm land for sale - building area of 1363 m², permanent grass cover 2885 m², forest 13725 m², Prague 5 - Lipence
We sell land consisting of several separate plots, situated in a quiet area of Prague 5 – Lipence. Contiguous parcels are located in non-tidal areas and offer beautiful views of the countryside. The land is divided into two building plots – 663 m2 and 700 m2, three sites – permanent grassland – 655 m2, 1141 m2 and 1089 m2 and forest of an area of 13725 m2. Land is not yet connected to utilities – there is the need for connection. Excellent opportunity for long-term investment. The surrounding area is ideal for long walks or bicycle tours – Brdy forests around the Berounka and Vltava are cycling and inline trail. In Lipence is newly built a golf course, in the area is possible riding horse. In Černošice an indoor ice rink. The place is all civic amenities. Very good connection to the city center by bus. Car excellent connections to the Strakonice, Plzen and Brno highway. For more information, contact the broker.
8 650 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and legal service|
|Address||Boudova, Praha 5|
|Grounds area||17 973 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.