Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, new, Mattioliho, Zabehlice, balcony, chamber, garage, 52m²
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 52 m2 with balcony and the chamber is located on the 2nd floor in a new building with an elevator in Prague 10 – Záběhlice. The apartment consists of a spacious entrance hall from which the entrance to all rooms of the apartment. Furthermore kitchens equipped with electric stove, oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, microwave oven and bar. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. On the floors are floating floors, carpets and tiles. Cable television and satellite. Furthermore, the possibility of renting an internal parking garage next door for a monthly fee. The apartment is quiet, overlooking the tranquil courtyard with eastern orientation. There are green – Hostivař. Excellent transport accessibility (the southern connector, 5 minutes by bus metro „A“ Skalka, 13 min. Metro „C“ Opatov, tram 22/26). Excellent civic amenities – walking distance to shopping center Park Hostivař and restaurants.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4.800,- CZK + garage 1.000,- CZK|
|Address||Mattioliho, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.